of Our Lord Jesus Christ to Saint Margaret Mary
for those who have devotion to His Sacred Heart. Approved by the Holy Church.
2. I shall establish peace in their families.
3. I shall console them in all their sufferings.
4. I shall be their secure refuge in life and most especially at the hour of their death.
5. I shall shed abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6. Sinners will find in My Heart the spring and the infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls will become fervent.
8. Fervent souls will rise rapidly to great perfection.
9. I Myself shall bless the houses in which an image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I shall give Priests a special ability to move the hardest hearts.
11. The persons who spread this devotion will have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.
12. I promise, in the excess of the Mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful Love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance, and that they will not die in My displeasure, nor without receiving the Sacraments, and that My Heart will be their safe refuge at the last hour.
To publish the texts of Saint Joseph Abbey in a magazine, a newspaper, etc., or to reproduce it on the internet or on a home page, permission must be requested and obtained through email or through http://www.clairval.com.